|6/2014 – Present|
Develop innovative eLearning solutions to assist and train salesforce.com customers.
- Created and maintained templates for multiple eLearning tools to adhere to Salesforce standards
- Assist other developers in creating new methods and techniques to engage learners
- Coordinate with a outside vendor on changes to branding and tools.
|1/2014 – 6/2014|
Developed and created online and instructor based customer courses for advanced administrators and beginning developers on the Salesforce platform.
- Created Salesforce.com’s first online course about a mobile application, which was also viewable on a mobile device.
- Created training materials to support the three product updates each year.
- Developed materials for use as hands on training at DreamForce, Salesforce.com’s yearly user conference.
- Assisted the certification team in maintaining the various certification exams.
LTX-Credence (formerly Credence Systems)
Senior Training Developer
|6/2006 – 1/2012|
Developed and created online based customer courses for test system (ATE) products. Wrote, edited, and compiled student guides for both classroom and online based courses.
- Created first in industry online training courses for customers of ATE products.
- Researched, developed, and streamlined online course creation process to lessen and better predict the required development time.
- Created effective and stimulating online course materials including multi-media presentations, interactive software demonstrations/simulations, and scenario-based activities for all LTX-Credence online courses.
- Researched both required and desired features of an online learning LMS.
- Coordinate with third-party printer to increase the usability of classroom based student guides.
|1/2005 to 6/2006|
Planned, wrote, and published end user and customer specific documentation for wireless SoC devices including datasheets, device registers, software user guides, and firmware documents.
- Developed and documented internal procedure for online reviews using Adobe Acrobat.
- Assisted in development of wireless documentation process/style guide.
Credence Systems (formerly NPTest and Schlumberger)
|5/2000 to 1/2005|
Wrote, edited, and produced user documentation for semiconductor testing (ATE) products. Specialized in site preparation guides, installation guides, and loadboard design guidelines.
- Developed and designed a CD containing all end user product documentation.
- Designed documentation materials to match new corporate identity.
- Developed and taught employee training on how to effectively use Adobe FrameMaker.
- Managed the translation of end user documentation through a third-party supplier.
Master of Science: Purdue University
Anticipated graduation 5/2015
Major: Education—Learning Design and Technology
Bachelor of Science: Utah State University
Major: English—Technical/Professional Writing
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, Advance Administrator, and Developer
Document Authoring Tools:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
Online Learning Development Tools:
- Adobe Captivate
- Articulate Storyline
- Articulate Studio
Graphic Design Software:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Microsoft Visio
- Presenter—2013 Learning Solutions Conference, “Creating Training on the iPad, for the iPad: A Case Study.”
- Co-presenter—2008 Society of Technical Communication National Conference, “From the Classroom to the Internet: A ELearning Case Study.”
- Co-presenter—2006 Society of Technical Communication National Conference, “Using FrameMaker for Single Sourcing and Content Management.”
- Presenter—2004 Region 5 Society of Technical Communication Conference, “Beyond the PDF: Creating Documentation CDs Customers Love.”
- Award of Excellence—2001 Society of Technical Communication, Touchstone Technical Writing Competition, Schlumberger Technical Publications Style Guide.